Shipping & Returns
** Due to coronavirus, shipping times may vary. Please contact at email@example.com if your order is late **
- Standard UK shipping - 3-5 Working Days* - cost calculated at checkout
- Standard International shipping - 7-15 Working Days* - cost calculated at checkout
To be eligible for a return, your must meet the following criteria:
- An email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of the customer receiving the product to notify us of the intention to return any product.
- Product must be unused, and in original packaging, in a re-sellable condition.
Non-returnable items include, but are not exclusive to, the below:
- Used/opened goods
- Gift cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 working days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your bank or building society, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We will replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £20, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
*working days are Monday - Friday. Any order made after 8pm on a Friday will not be posted until the following Monday.